打印 上一主题 下一主题

详解玫瑰十字

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-29 14:39:22 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 16:51:23 | 只看该作者
楼主,你知道那些魔典里经常出现的O;OCH;I,N;N.N.;I N以及I, N.N.这些都是什么意思吗?如果知道麻烦解释一下,谢谢!

例一、I, N.N;N.N和OCH
Sigillum Chori Servilium Archangelorum of the Ministering Archangel.
CONJURATION.
I, N.N., a servant of God, desire, call upon the OCH, and conjure thee through water,
fire, air and earth, and everything that lives and moves therein, and by the most holy
names of God, Agios, Tehirios, Perailtus, Alpha et Omega, Beginning and End, God
and Man-Sabaoth, Adanai, Agla, Tetragramaton, Emanuel, Abua, Ceus, Elioa, Torna,
Deus Salvator, Aramma, Messias, Clerob, Michael, Abreil, Achleof, Gachenas et
Peraim, Eei Patris et Peraim Eei filii, et Peraim Dei spiritus Teti, and the words by
which Solomon and Manasses, Cripinus and Agrippa conjured the spirits, and by whatever
else thou mayest be conquered, that you will yield obedience to me, N.N. the same as Isaac did to Abraham, and appear before me, N.N. this instant, in the beautiful,
mild, human form of a youth, and bring what I desire. (This the conjuror must
name.)
出处:摩西第六书P.5
http://www.imslr.com/thread-32921-1-1.html

例二、O和I,N.
Listen, O Usiel! I, N., an unworthy servant of God, conjure, demand, conquer and call you, O Spirit Usiel! not by my power but by the might, virtue, and power of God + the Father and by the complete redemption and salvation of God + the Son and by the might and victory of God + the Holy Spirit and by the strength of these most potent words:
出处:耶稣教会的咒法
http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/jesuit.htm

例三、I N
This I N. command you Usiel by all the sacred passion of Jesus Christ, and by all the pure occult mysteries of Jesus Christ, and by all the holy martyrs who gave up their bodies and lives for Christ, and by all the words from the mouth of the Creator of Heaven and of Earth pronounced against you evil spirits. These, O spirit Usiel, disturb you anew, twist and torture, as long and as often as my demands are to be carried out.
Therefore do not be disobedient, for I N. conjure you, demand from you, and compel you, O Spirit Usiel, by the judgements of the Most High, and by the sea of fire which is before the face of the Divinity, and by his majesty, and by the angelic virtues of his omnipotence, and by that fire which is before the throne of GOD, and by the domination of the sacrosanct Trinity, and by the song which is continually sung before the throne of GOD by the holy angels: "Glory in the highest!" And by the most sublime wisdom of almighty GOD: and by the terrible power which shatters Heaven and Earth, and by the holy majestic names of God:
出处:同例二。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 13:04:46 | 只看该作者
非常感谢。了解具有代表性的设计的结果就是发现不同的事物之间的关联性。

補充內容 (2016-3-2 11:07):
总觉得自己入门时学习的知识,别人用一个蔷薇十字架就囊括了,真是不可思议。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-2 13:17:04 | 只看该作者
阿赖耶 發表於 2016-2-29 16:51
楼主,你知道那些魔典里经常出现的O;OCH;I,N;N.N.;I N以及I, N.N.这些都是什么意思吗?如果知道麻烦解 ...

小生不是专攻法术方向的,所以仅能给您提供一些信息,具体的需要您自己来检阅。
N.N.这种形式通常是名字或者化名的缩写,例如18世纪的神学家Camillo Almici就曾化名N.N.,您这里列出的书小生没有研究过,不知道是不是这个人写的。根据行文来看应该是这段话的作者的化名。“I”是第一人称的“我”,所以你看他在文中就会用“I, N.N.”、“me, N.N.”,都是来指称自己的。同理,例三种的N.也是这样。
OCH是奥林匹亚的精灵,掌管太阳的力量。这里是召唤OCH的。很有意思的是这段文字里出现了众多的上帝之名,by the most holy names of God后面的一大串都是。
“O”通常是感叹词,就是“哦!”所以你看他都是用的“哦,尤塞尔!”这种句式,来呼唤天使的回应。

所以说,既然对法术感兴趣,一定要学好英语啊。英语好的话自己就可以上国外网站查资料了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-2 13:19:44 | 只看该作者
Star777 發表於 2016-3-1 13:04
非常感谢。了解具有代表性的设计的结果就是发现不同的事物之间的关联性。

補充內容 (2016-3-2 11:07):

是啊,符号就是知识的凝炼。
我这里只解释了每个符号的基本意义,如果深挖的话还有好多内涵的。这些就需要学科功底了。
回复

使用道具 举报