查看: 3548|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

翻譯:小五芒星的驅逐儀式 LBRP

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-6-11 23:33:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
  重譯版,版權為本人傑歐卡所有。

這個儀式具有相當多種的變化,並且你總是可以在任何有關儀式魔法的書中看到它。關於這個儀式最清楚的描寫是來自於Doland Michael Kraig在他所寫的一本書名為「現代魔法」的魔法書中,書中的描述如下:

首先,你必須面對東方站立。現在你正站在神的面前,而這個儀式也將開始。

第一步驟:做出卡巴拉十字術式

第二步驟:五芒星陣的結構:

向前走(要先向左走以繞過祭壇)到魔法圓的東緣,並面向東方。(以食指或儀式劍在面前憑空的)畫出一個巨大且灼熱的藍色五芒星,看著(視覺化)火燄自你的指梢開始沿著你食指畫過的地方燒灼出一條線,最後形成如上圖的五芒星(順序如上)。

(想像自己將五芒星的能量)由鼻子吸入到身體內。當你這麼做時,去感覺這股流動的能量,它源自於宇宙的盡頭,並藉由你的呼吸進入到你的鼻子、身體,並且往下穿過你的腳底,而流到了地球的中心。當你吸氣時,將雙手舉到耳朵的位置,雙手食指指向前方,並且讓<敏感詞>的手指保持緊握拳的姿勢。

左腳向前跨步(一小步),並同時將雙手(食指)向前準確的刺進前方發亮的五芒星中央。當你這麼做的時候,你應該吐氣,並同時感覺到能量(自地心)往你身上回流,經過你的雙臂從食指流出,穿過五芒星而往宇宙的盡頭流去。你應該用完全吐氣的方式去吟誦神之名:YHVH(YUD-HEH-VAHV-HE)。

在你讓左腳回到原本的位置時,同時上你的雙手回到耳旁。放下你的左手,並以右手指向五芒星的中心。現在,當你沿著魔法圓的邊緣以順時針方向移動時,在空中自五芒星的頂端牽出一條線(到下一個要劃五芒星的位置:南方)。你必須走九十度以致於你將面對南方站立。當你從空中自五芒星牽出一條線時,你必須視覺化一條發著白光的線自五芒星的頂端連到你的指梢。當你站立在南方時,照著前面的步驟去(憑空)畫一個五芒星並且吟誦神之名:ADNI(AH-DO-NYE....)

面向西方重複上面的步驟,吟誦:AHIA(EH--HEH--YEH....)

面向西方重複上面的步驟,吟誦:AGLA(AH---GLAH.......)

當你從北方回到東方時,你將會(自四個五芒星頂端)連結出一個白色的圓。同樣的,以順時針方向的移動方式回到儀式一開始你所站立的地方(中央祭壇處)。這時,你應該會再次面向東方。

現在,視覺化一個發著白光的圓上下的脹縮,進而產生一個包覆著你(魔法圓)的四周並包含住上方與下方的球體。

至此,你將完成了一個發著白光並包覆著你的球體,及坐落在四個方位閃著藍色電光並已宣告及標記神之名的五芒星。

第三步驟:四大天使長的召喚:

平直的伸展你的雙臂,使得你的身體形成一個十字形。再一次的去感覺(視覺化)那源自宇宙盡頭而來的能量流進你的身體,並使得你成為在宇宙中心的一個發著白光的十字。這個十字形也意味著四個原始的元素:風、地、火及水。

視覺化一個形體站在你面前的山丘。祂穿著黃色的聖袍,並帶著微微的紫光。祂提著莫丘里斯的神杖(一支纏繞著兩隻蛇的權杖,它象徵著生命的力量),祂的聖袍在風中飄揚。你應該可以感覺到自形體吹來的微風。吟誦這個天使長之名:Before me, Raphael. (BEFORE ME , RAH--FAY—EL)

視覺化一個形體出現在你後面,祂穿著藍色的聖袍,並代著微微的橙光。祂捧著聖杯,並被瀑布所環繞。試著去祂所代來的濕氣。再一次,吟永這個天使長之名:Behind me, Gabriel.(BEHIND ME,GAHBRAY---EL)

在你的右邊視覺化一個穿著鮮紅色並帶著微微綠光的形體。祂拿著一把燃燒之劍,並且你應該可以感受到祂所帶來的熱浪。吟誦:On my right hand, Michael(ON MY RIGHT HAND, MEE--CHAI--EL)

在你的左邊視覺化一個穿著綠色與棕色,站在壯麗的山水間的形體。祂捧著一些豐收的麥子。吟誦:and on my left hand Uriel(AND ON MY LEFT HAND,OHR--REE--EL)

將你的左腳往左移,並且視覺化另一個漂亮的燃燒著的藍色五芒星將你包圍,它的輪廓包圍在你身體之外。吟誦:For about me flames the pentagram...

視覺化一個金色的六芒星在你體內,在你心臟的右邊(身體的中心)。吟誦:and within me shines the six-rayed star.

第四步驟:再一次進行卡巴拉十字術式,結束儀式。

--------------------------------------------------
以下,附上原文:

This ritual has a huge amount of variations and can be found in almost any book on ritual magick in one form or another. A lucid description of this ritual is given by Doland Michael Kraig in his book Modern Magick1, it is presented below.

Stand, facing east. Know that you are in the presence of God, the ritual has begun!

Part One: The Qabalistic Cross

Part Two: The Formation of the Pentagrams:

Walk forward (to the left if navigating obstructions) to the eastern edge of your area (circle), facing to the east. Describe a large flaming blue pentagram, see the flame follow the tip of your finger as you trace it before you in the manner indicated in the following diagram.

Inhale through the nose. As you do, feel energy flow from the ends of the universe through your nose and body, and down and out of the bottoms of your feet to the center of the Earth. As you inhale raise both hands to the sides of your head by your ears, index fingers of both hands pointing forwards and rest of your fingers closed into a fist.

Step forward with the left foot. At the same time thrust your hands forward so that they point at the exact middle of the glowing blue pentagram in front of you. As you do this you should exhale and feel the energy come back up your body, out your arms and hands, through the pentagram and to the ends of the universe. You should use the entire exhalation to vibrate the God Name: YHVH

Bring your hands back to your ears while bringing your left foot back to its original position. Put your left hand down by your side and point to the center of the pentagram with your right. Now trace a line in the air at the height of the center of the pentagram as you move in a clockwise direction around the edge of your circle's space. You should go 90 degrees so that you end up in the south, facing south. As you trace the line in the air you should visualize a brilliant white light emanating from the tip of your finger. At the south, repeat the previous process of drawing the pentagram but vibrate the God Name: Adonai

Repeat as above, but move to the west and vibrate: Eheieh

Repeat as above, but move to the north and vibrate: AGLA

Complete the circle by connecting a white line from the north to the east where you began. Then moving in the same clockwise direction move back to the center of your area as when you started the ritual. You should once again be facing east.

Now visualize a brilliant white circle expanding up and down to form a sphere above, below and all around you.

What you have done is create a sphere in brilliant white all around you with electric blue pentagrams at the quarters which have been charged and sealed with names of God.

Part Three: The Evocation of the Archangels:

Spread your arms straight out to the sides so your body forms a cross. Take a second or two to again feel the energies flowing through you and making you a brilliant cross of light at the center of the universe. The cross also represents the four archetypal elements: Air, Earth, Fire and Water.

Visualize a figure on a hill in front of you. The figure is dressed in yellow robes which have some purplish highlights. The figure carries a caduceus wand (a wand entwined by serpents, which represents life-force) and the figure's robes wave in the wind. You should "feel" a breeze coming from behind the figure. Say, Before me, Raphael. Vibrate the name of the Archangel.

Visualize a figure behind you, dressed in blue with some orange highlights. The figure holds a cup and is surrounded by waterfalls. Try to feel the moisture in the air. Say, Behind me, Gabriel. Again, vibrate the name of the Archangel.

On your right visualize a figure dressed in scarlet with green highlights. The figure holds a flaming sword and you should feel heat coming from this direction. Say, On my right hand, Michael. (vibrate the name)

To your left visualize a figure dressed in greens and browns on a fertile landscape. The figure holds some sheaves of wheat. Say, and on my left hand Uriel. (vibrate the name)

Move your left foot out to your left and visualize another beautiful flaming blue pentagram all around you, outlining your body. Say, For about me flames the pentagram...

Visualize a golden hexagram within you, right where your heart is. Say, and within me shines the six-rayed star.

Part Four: The Qabalistic Cross:Repeat The Qabalistic Cross from part one.
沙发
发表于 2010-6-12 09:12:30 | 只看该作者
这是必学的仪式啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-6-12 09:53:22 | 只看该作者
辛苦楼主了~!

这是很好的学习资料~!
回复

使用道具 举报

地板