[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-15 08:59:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
GrimoireofTuriel_img_18.jpg

A SYSTEM OF CEREMONIAL MAGIC

THE GREAT ARCANUM

(The Rites of Ceremonial Magick).

PART I. THE SECRET GRIMOIRE OF TURIEL.

INTRODUCTION.

THE S.S. Umvoti, on which I was travelling from Beira, Portugese East Africa, to London, reached Las Palmas in November, 1927, after a very stormy passage. Like the rest ofthe passengers, I was thankful to get ashore.

The usual vendors, beggars, and guides were soon in evidence. One oid man in the garb of a peasant offered me his services as a guide, which J gladly accepted. The man was bearded, swarthy of complexion, and very thin. He spoke in broken English and snggested that we visit the Cathedral. This we did, and as we walked the stranger informed me that the Cathedral was founded in the 16th century but only completed in the 19th, He conducted me to a lift inside the Cathedral, and smiled at two most corpulent priests who were seated at confessional boxes. The priests turned their heads away from the guide, who entered the lift with me. Soon we were speeding upward to enjoy the most enchanting scene imaginable. In the sunlight, on each bank of the river, lay the houses of the capital Down below the people walked, Lilliputians in size.

We stood for a considerable time, and indeed I could have remained much longer drinking in the view, but the guide suggested that we leave. We did so and visited the bazaars and other plates of interest including taverns where we enjoyed native cigars and wine.

As we made our way back to the ship my guide produced a little metal crucifix and some papers which he begged me to buy. He informed me that the papers were the manuscripts of a system of ceremonial magic, “The Secret Grimoire of Turiel “. These were the original dated 1518. written in Latin, and a copy written in English, a translation from the original. The original copy was in fragments, almost worn away, but the copy was intact. I told the guide the original was not worth taking, but I would buy the cross and the copy. He agreed to this, and thus I became the possessor of the Grimoire. Since 1927 I have rewritten the manuscript owing to the fact that I was on the move so often, and for the sake of convenience the new writing was entered into a note book of convenient size, and the copy purchased in Las Palmas I destroyed. I have reason to believe that the present manuscript is the only one in existence. In. publishing same I feel sure that it will appeal to all students of occultism as an additional item of interest. It has much to commend it. Though small in volume it is a complete system of Ceremonial Magic. The former owner admitted that he had made use of the formula contained therein. For his experiments in the Art he, a former priest, had been defrocked. This he said was the reason why the two priests in the Cathedral had not acknowledged his smile.

……

文件密码:www.zhiyinshe.com
下载地址回复可见:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
发表于 2009-4-15 14:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
thx a lot:)

评分

参与人数 1金幣 -10 收起 理由
飛翔朱雀 -10 恶意灌水

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报