Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社)

返回列表
查看: 1485|回复: 1

《LESSER HOLY ASSEMBLY》

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-2 14:15:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The following translation is the Work of the Chariot edition of the first 132 verses of the Idra Zuta Qadusha published in 1970. Verses from the Torah are written in Bold Italic. Verses from the Writings and Prophets are written in Bold.

TRADITION: On the day that Rabbi Shimeon was destined to leave this world, he was putting his affairs in order, when the companions entered his house. Present with him was Rabbi Eleazar his son, and Rabbi Abba, and the rest of the companions. The house was full.

Rabbi Shimeon raised his eyes and saw that the house was full. 1

Rabbi Shimeon wept and said, “On another occasion when I was sick, Rabbi Fineyas son of Yayar was present with me and remained until I had chosen my place, and life had been restored to me until now. When I was restored, fire surrounded me, which hitherto has never ceased, and no man entered unto me without permission, but now I see that it has stopped and the house is full.” 2

While they were sitting, Rabbi Shimeon opened his eyes and saw what he saw, and fire went around the house. They all went out except for Rabbi Eleazar his son and Rabbi Abba. The rest of the company stayed outside. 3

Rabbi Shimeon said to Rabbi Eleazar his son, “Go out and see if Rabbi Yitza’aq is here, for I am his guarantor; tell him that he should arrange my affairs, and that he should sit by my side, he whose portion is worthy. 4

Rabbi Shimeon arose and sat and laughed and rejoiced; he said, “Where are the Companions?”

Rabbi Eleazar arose and brought them in, and they sat down in his presence, Rabbi Shimeon lifted his hands and prayed and was rejoicing, and he said: “Let those Companions who were in the former Assembly meet here.” 5

The others went out, and Rabbi Eleazar his son, and Rabbi Abba and Rabbi Yehudah and Rabbi Yosi, son of Ya’aqov and Rabbi Chiya remained. 6

Meanwhile Rabbi Yitza’aq entered, Rabbi Shimeon said to him, “How pleasant is your portion, how much joy shall be added to you this day.” Rabbi Abba was sitting behind his shoulders, and Rabbi Eleazar facing him. 7

Rabbi Shimeon said, “Now indeed is a time of favor, and I have to ascend without shame to the world to come.”

“And behold holy matters of NOT (al, Lo) which previously have been revealed, I desire to reveal before the Divine Presence 8 of NOT; lest they should say that I have kept back anything, and that I left the world deficient. For even until now these things have been concealed in my heart, so that having entered into these very matters I may be with them in the world to come. But this is my arrangement of you: Rabbi Abba shall write, and Rabbi Eleazar my son, study, and the rest of the Companions in silence meditate in their hearts; Rabbi Abba arose from behind his shoulders and Rabbi Eleazar his son sat in

……

文件密码:www.zhiyinshe.com
下载地址回复可见:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
发表于 2014-7-1 20:05:17 | 显示全部楼层
hearts; Rabbi Abba arose from
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2004-2018 Imslr.com