打印 上一主题 下一主题

一份十二世纪的草本祷告文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-3-10 22:23:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
资料来源:Whispering Woods

因为是祈祷文的翻译,所以在译文的部份有做过重整与字句上的润饰,故特别提醒。

大地之母,神圣之母,创造万物并带来复晓之旭日的自然之母。汝为天空与海洋、诸神性与原力之守护者,藉汝力之驱使万物终将静默与沉睡。汝自黑暗中带来光明而趋逐黑夜,并将我们覆盖在汝安全的遮蔽下。汝容纳着无限的浑沌、徐风、阵雨和暴风,汝凭自身之愿放逐它们,并使得海浪狂咆,汝亦可驱走太阳并唤醒狂风。汝亦凭自身之愿为我们带来欢乐的时光,并给予生命无穷的滋养,而当我们的灵魂自肉身回归于汝,我们终将得以重生。汝被尊称为诸神中之伟大之母,以汝神圣之名而获得此赞颂。汝为自然与诸神的力量之源,没有汝则万无将无法孕化,亦无从趋近完美。汝为诸神之伟大之后。母亲!我是如此崇敬汝之神性。我呼喊汝之名号,请应许我的诉请,而我必将致上谢意,母亲,以最诚挚的心意。请聆听我向汝的低语,并赞赏我的祈祷。诸多由汝之力所孕育的草药,请给予我,我祈请,基于善因而给予众人,去保存它们,并赋予我这些良药。请将汝之力量赋予我,无论我如何使用它们,它们终将于我所给予者带来功效。无论汝赋予什么,它们终将成功。万物将因汝而重生。那些自我身上获得药剂者,请使他们康复。母亲,我乞求汝,我祈请,以汝之权威将我所祈者赋予给我。现在,我向汝祈求,赋予我汝之神力,赋与我汝所孕育之药草以及赋予我汝之威权,尊为大地之母并将所有治疗之药孕育且给予众人,诸威权之施予者,我祈请汝,请赋予我帮助众人之力。我向汝祈请,将汝之美善分流给我,给予那位因汝之应许而制作这些药剂者,而我将会将汝之善予集于此药剂之中,并将因汝力之恩典赋予药剂疗效。以汝之美善,请赋予我,我祈请,无论何物被我所制成,凭借汝之愿力使它们的效力将臻于大成,而我将永被应许,以汝权威之恩泽,将之积聚于我掌心,并得以摘取这些成果。而我终将向汝致谢,以授与汝之源的威权之名。

--------------------------------

以下,附上原文:

Earth, divine Goddess, Mother Nature who generates all things and brings forth anew the sun which you have given to the nations.Guardian of sky and sea and of all gods and powers, through your powers all nature falls silent and then sinks in sleep.Again you bring back the light and chase away night and yet again you cover us most securely with your shades.You do contain chaos infinite, yea and winds, and showers, and storms, you send them out when you will and cause the seas to roar, you chase away the sun and rouse the storms.Again when you will you send forth the joyous day and give the nourishment of life with your eternal surety, and when the soul departs to you we return.You are indeed duly called Great Mother of the Gods, you conquer by your divine name.You are the source of strength of nations and of gods, without you nothing can be brought to perfection or be born.You are Great Queen of the Gods. Goddess! I adore thee as Divine.I call upon your name, be pleased the grant that which I ask of you, so shall I give thanks to thee, Goddess, with due faith.Hear I bespeech you, and be favorable to my prayer.What ever herb your power does produce, give, I pray, with goodwill to all nations to save them and grant me this my medicine.Come to me with your powers, and howsoever I may use them, may they have success to whosoever I may give them.Whatever you grant, may it prosper.To you all things return.Those who rightfully receive these herbs from me, please make them whole.Goddess, I beseech you, I pray as a supplicant that by your majesty you grant this to me.Now I make intercession to you all your powers and herbs and to your majesty, you whom Earth parent of all has produced and given as a medicine of health to all nations and has put majesty upon you, I pray you, the greatest help to the human race.This I pray and beseech from you, br present here with your virtues, for She who created you has Herself promised that I may gather you into the goodwill of him whom the art of medicine has bestowed, and grant for health's sake good medicine by grace of your powers.I pray grant me through your virtues that whatsoever is wrought by me though you may in all its power have good success and that I may always be permitted with the favor of your majesty to gather you into my hands and to glean your fruits.So shall I give thanks to you in the name of the majesty which ordained your birth.
沙发
发表于 2009-3-11 00:40:08 | 只看该作者
说件很神奇的事
这帖子好象我以前在做梦的时候有看到过~  好像是~  记不太清了。
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2009-3-11 07:57:44 | 只看该作者
妳是说这“帖子”?
回复

使用道具 举报

地板