Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社)

返回列表
查看: 1923|回复: 1

[煉金術] Emerald Tablet 翠玉录

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-10 22:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
当我走进洞穴,我看到了一块翠玉,上面写着字,那是从赫尔墨斯的双手间被书写出来。从那里我发现了以下这些文字:
1.Ture, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
这是真理,没有丝毫的虚假,是确凿之最确凿的真理。

2.What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above, to make the miracle of the one thing.
要造出"惟一之物"的奇迹,须明白,那上界之物与下界相同,而下界之物也与上界无异。

3.And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
那惟一的"造物主"创造了万物,所以万物皆诞生于这同一之源。

4.Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
太阳是它(惟一之物)的父亲,月亮是母亲。

5.The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
它在风的子宫里孕育,大地的乳房滋养了它。

6.It is the father of all works of wonder in the world, and its power is complete.
它是世界上所有奇迹之父,它有全能的力量。

7.If cast to earth, it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
把它撒在泥土里,它能将泥土从火中隔离,也能让精妙之物从粗物中呈现出来。

8.With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven, again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
它能从地面飞升到天空,然后,它还能再降落到地面,积聚上界和下界的所有力量。

9.Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world, all obscurity will flee from you.
由此你将获得全世界最卓绝的荣光,所有的阴暗都将从你身边消散。

10.This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
这是强大力量中的最强者,它能超越所有的精妙之物,也能渗透入所有坚固之体。

11.Thus was the world created.
宇宙就是这样被创造出来。

12.From this comes marvelous adaptations of which this is the procedure.
按照这一过程,从这"惟一之物"中产生了众多非凡的变化。

13.Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world, and complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun.
我之所以被称为赫尔墨斯,是因为我承担了全宇宙智慧的三重角色,关于"太阳的工作",这就是我要说的全部。
发表于 2014-5-28 10:51:44 | 显示全部楼层
When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
当我走进洞穴,我看到了一块翠玉,上面写着字,那是从赫尔墨斯的双手间被书写出来。从那里我发现了以下这些文字:
1.Ture, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
这是真理,没有丝毫的虚假,是确凿之最确凿的真理。

2.What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above, to make the miracle of the one thing.
要造出"惟一之物"的奇迹,须明白,那上界之物与下界相同,而下界之物也与上界无异。

3.And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
那惟一的"造物主"创造了万物,所以万物皆诞生于这同一之源。

4.Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
太阳是它(惟一之物)的父亲,月亮是母亲。

5.The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
它在风的子宫里孕育,大地的乳房滋养了它。

6.It is the father of all works of wonder in the world, and its power is complete.
它是世界上所有奇迹之父,它有全能的力量。

7.If cast to earth, it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
把它撒在泥土里,它能将泥土从火中隔离,也能让精妙之物从粗物中呈现出来。

8.With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven, again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
它能从地面飞升到天空,然后,它还能再降落到地面,积聚上界和下界的所有力量。

9.Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world, all obscurity will flee from you.
由此你将获得全世界最卓绝的荣光,所有的阴暗都将从你身边消散。

10.This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
这是强大力量中的最强者,它能超越所有的精妙之物,也能渗透入所有坚固之体。

11.Thus was the world created.
宇宙就是这样被创造出来。

12.From this comes marvelous adaptations of which this is the procedure.
按照这一过程,从这"惟一之物"中产生了众多非凡的变化。

13.Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world, and complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun.
我之所以被称为赫尔墨斯,是因为我承担了全宇宙智慧的三重角色,关于"太阳的工作",这就是我要说的全部
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2004-2018 Imslr.com