查看: 2790|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

伊诺书的资料和部分原文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-22 19:13:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
在之前的很多资料中都出现了《以诺书》的名字,这部被成为“伪经”的不世经典几千年来一直受到了焚蒂冈的诋毁和扭曲。
; o  F) E" V& a7 a9 _6 Y这些不为众多人知的事情后面到底隐藏着什么,也许需要大家亲自来了解《以诺书》的内容之后再独自思考了。 西元前440年左右开始任命的罗马文化著作检查官,他们的职务後来被早期基督教的宗教团体取代了。圣经的编纂便是这些宗教团体的杰作。他们并不允许所有宗教著作都被选入圣经。有学问的神学家应该还记得「阿帕克列发」(希腊语,意指隐匿的著作)这些犹太教和基督教著作,曾被教会法规剔除;还有一本「修地费格拉发」,犹太教圣典,写成於基督诞生前後,原该列入旧约中,也被剔除了。原因是它们不够「圣洁」,没有资格在旧约中占上一席之地。 这些被摈斥於「圣经」门外的书中,有一本叫作「伊诺克书」(希伯来语,意指起源论)。伊诺克是人类早期的始祖之一,摩西曾提过这个人;他是「大洪水」之前(距今一万二千年)的希伯莱族长之一,亚瑞德之子。几千年来,他的名气远不及他的儿子米修撤伦(希伯莱语,意指「火箭制造者」)大,但他却据称活了九百六十九岁。(译按:活了九百六十九岁的似乎是他的儿子。)同时,在他完成了尘世的工作後,还被一辆「喷火的战车」接入天堂,不再回来。 幸运的是,他在升入「天堂」前,留下了他的亲笔记载,这些文字使我们对早期天文学、神明起源说以及他们的「堕落」获得了一个深刻认识。 「伊诺克书」最早的原稿是用希伯莱文写成的,但原稿至今犹未发现。如果一切事情都能像那些基督教教父所希望的一样,後代人永远别想再看到这本书了。幸好早期阿比西尼亚的教会突然大开宏恩,保藏了一本伊诺克的抄本。这件消息在十七世纪前半叶传到英国。但直到1773年,非洲探险家J‧布鲁斯才把一份拷贝带回英国。不久,一些用拉丁语写成的手抄本,开始在民间流传。 1885年,「伊诺克书」第一次译成德文。此时,另一份残缺不全的早期该书希腊文抄本也被发现了。比照阿比西尼亚和希腊文抄本之後,发现情节居然大致还相吻合。於是,我们终於可以确认,现在所获得的这些资料无疑相当「正统」。
; l& |+ z! m" T0 E
我手上这份译本是1900年社宾根地方出版的。据我所知,这是最新的一个版本。杜宾根译本紧琐至极,而且颇难了解。那些世纪之交的译者在谈论天文学上的图像和遗传学知识时,简直令人沮丧,十句伊诺克的话中,至少有五六句他们的附按,而且他们还把许多书中的话译成至少数种可能的解释。 「伊诺克书」,一至五章提到了「最後审判」。它宣称神圣的上帝将离开他的天堂宝殿降临凡尘,带著他的天使军队。六至十六章描述了这些天使来到人间後违反了上帝的指令而「堕落」;这些天使(太空人)和人间的女人相通,不顾上帝(太空舱指挥官)告诫。十七至三十六章谈到伊诺克漫游其他世界、其他天空的情景。三十七至七十一章包括了所有上帝告诉他的「谜题」(对後代人而言)。伊诺克把这些谜题的解答留给後世,因为和他同代的人并不了解其中的「弦外之音」。七十二至八十二章告诉我们太阳和月亮的运转轨道、闰日的计算、星球间的(环绕、引力)关系,精确的程度令人咋舌。最後一些章节则纪录他和他的儿子米修撤伦的对话,在这些对话中,他警告米修撒伦「大洪水」即将来临的消息。(他如何预先知道的了正如诺亚一样,也是「上帝」告知的;因为上帝能使「大洪水」来到,以求掩没一些「痕迹」。)然後,他搭乘「喷火的战车」升入天空,以一个「完满的结局」结束全书。  J7 Y2 ~( l  L7 k) {
; d1 x. Q( f" y: W9 _' y) V$ x3 v2 `" L
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-22 19:14:12 | 只看该作者
十四章:他們把我帶入天空。我進入一個用水晶石作成的牆垣內(讀者有沒有想到,所 有這些古籍中誤到「高級合金」的地方,它們都把它記成「水晶」?像古代傳說中的「 亞特蘭提斯水晶球」以及印度「摩詞婆羅多」中的「外表像水晶石般的飛行器械」。) ,在裡面行走。四周環繞著熊熊的火舌,使我產生駭凜。我穿過火舌,來到一間水晶石 作的大屋內,屋內的牆壁和地板也像用水晶石舖成的。屋頂則發出無數星光和閃電,有 許多小天使飛翔其間。一座火海包圍著牆壁四周,也燃燒著門戶。……
# P& w( j( E! D十四章: 原文如下:1 `0 Z* Y  Q# p+ ^
... and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water.
# E2 p) f: E% E9 ?2 o' k十五章:我聽到了發自高處的聲音:伊諾克,你勿怕,你是一個正直的人,也是一個記 載正直歷史的人……你回去後要向那些天上的守護者(兵士!)說話。這些人被派遣到 地上來是要裨益世間,為人間仲裁,不是來使人間蒙害的。, u# x2 E& [0 x
十五章: 原文如下:
' O/ |% P4 \" z% @. mAnd He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness:approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you:.....
) H. Q6 G7 ]2 A3 c) l你們為什麼離開了高遠的天上,卻來這裡玷污民間婦女,和人家的女兒睡覺,娶了妻, 像塵世的男人一樣生兒育女? 雖然你們是不死的,但你們卻把你們的血褻瀆婦女,使她們造成血肉,有如那些必死生 命之所為。
- s+ F' O# N* F5 g* y原文如下:
" W  a9 ~2 W( x9 u" l* ?0 eWherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish.
9 \+ @% l; R! _四十一章;我看到了太陽和月亮的位置,看到了它們出發和返回的地點。它們運行得有 多美妙,比塵世間的一切都有韻律!它們沒有出過差錯,不會增加一些路徑,也不會減 少一些路徑……月亮循著可見和不可見的路徑走,有時它成為不可見了,因為它被遮去 太陽的光線。: ~, z/ o; \' p; F$ q) X# j5 ~* y6 i
四十一章: 原文如下:4 N  Y( `% B. w; v3 z* @, }1 h. w
...And I saw the chambers of the sun and moon, whence they proceed and whither they come again, and their glorious return, and how one is superior to the other, and their stately orbit, and how they do not leave their orbit, and they add nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it, ...) A5 A: S  w' w5 ^, F
...And after that I saw the hidden and the visible path of the moon, and she accomplishes the course of her path in that place by day and by night-the one holding a position opposite to the other before the Lord of Spirits。1 r4 a# Z* W0 Y6 u% m  @6 d. p4 D- ]
四十三章:我看到天上的星星和閃電,它們都以自已的名命名,以應有的重量測量── 根據它們光亮的強度、它們的寬度、以及它們出現的日期。% f- \( J1 W5 _1 k& v
四十三章: 原文如下:: ?: O, n$ J& y" }
And I saw other lightnings and the stars of heaven, and I saw how He called them all by their names and they hearkened unto Him. And I saw how they are weighed in a righteous balance according to their proportions of light: (I saw) the width of their spaces and the day of their appearing, and how their revolution produces lightning:......
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-22 19:15:20 | 只看该作者
六十章:閃電之後必然跟著雷聲,這是一套永世不移的定律。雷聲與閃電不分家。
7 B0 t8 h: P* _/ T8 k六十章: 原文如下:( h+ d6 x. x1 f9 K1 F8 L
...among the lightnings that it may lighten, and their host that they may at once obey. For the thunder has places of rest (which) are assigned (to it) while it is waiting for its peal; ...
2 R8 g, m) i, B" y/ _! s% U5 S六十九章:這些守護者有幾位首領。第一位叫做吉梗,他誘使那些天使(守護者)對地 上人類的女兒產生情慾。第二位叫做阿斯比爾,他教唆那些天使如何姦污人類女兒的身 體。第三位叫做戈德瑞爾,他告訴人類一切死亡的痛苦;他還告訴人類殘殺的工具,諸 如矛、盾、長劍等。第四位叫做派尼繆,他教示人類善惡之間的分野,告訴他們一切智 慧的秘密;還教他們如何用紙和墨水寫字。第五位叫做卡斯迪亞,他告訴人類各種身體 和生命的痛苦:使胎兒在子宮內痛苦,然後將它自其中分出;……各種動物囓咬的痛苦 ;靈魂的痛苦;…' L% C% G9 ?# d
六十九章: 原文如下:& h7 p% u$ {3 V8 e/ x
...The name of the first Jeqon: that is, the one who led astray [all] the sons of God, and brought them down to the earth, and led them astray through the daughters of men. And the second was named Asbeel: he imparted to the holy sons of God evil counsel, and led them astray so that they defiled their bodies with the daughters of men. And the third was named Gadreel: he it is who showed the children of men all the blows of death, and he led astray Eve, and showed [the weapons of death to the sons of men] the shield and the coat of mail, and the sword for battle, and all the weapons of death to the children of men. And from his hand they have proceeded against those who dwell on the earth from that day and for evermore. And the fourth was named Penemue: he taught the children of men the bitter and the sweet, and he taught them all the secrets of their wisdom. And he instructed mankind in writing with ink and paper, and thereby many sinned from eternity to eternity and until this day. For men were not created for such a purpose, to give confirmation to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power it is consuming me. And the fifth was named Kasdeja: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and [the smitings of the soul]...
' c- ?- V& {, T7 @七十二章:白天,太陽自第二扇門出發,然後自西方下去,回到東方,再從第三扇門出 發,開始另一天的早晨。白天包括九刻度,夜晚也包括九刻度。白天和黑夜往復循環, 每年計有三百六十四天。白天、黑夜有長的,也有短的,那是由於地球自轉的緣故。… …至於月亮,它每一個月的上昇和下降都不相同。白天,它的光度和太陽相同,夜晚, 它的光度約等於太陽第七刻度的光度;……它的二分之一部份受到七分之一的太陽照射 ,而其他部份,則未有陽光照射……
4 P$ V" w6 R. H8 d, A! X七十二章: 這一段被節錄地亂七八糟的,中間刪掉了一堆又斷章取義,所以請自行參考 以諾書原文 。事實上,以諾書 72 ~ 75章都是在講這類有關天文的知識。
* W+ S+ |3 x2 A$ q( c9 [6 t八十二章:現在,我兒米修撤倫,我把這些留給你。我把一切告訴過你的事都寫入書中 了。我兒,你當好好保管為父交妳的這份手稿,把它傳給未來世代的子孫。
/ q, B$ n, o8 A0 Z八十二章: 原文如下:) d; a. ~$ ~' P4 c0 Y( n
And now, my son Methuselah, all these things I am recounting to thee and writing down for thee! and I have revealed to thee everything, and given thee books concerning all these: so preserve, my son Methuselah, the books from thy father's hand, and see that thou deliver them to the generations of the world.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2004-2018 Imslr.com