Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社)

返回列表
查看: 2965|回复: 4

[煉金術] 【炼金术常识与基础】2.翠玉录

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-1 09:25:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《翠玉录》(Emerald Tablet)是关于炼金术最早的记载,也是炼金术重要的文献之一...

公元前1900年,埃及法老赫耳墨斯以及他传说中的父亲透特神(Toth)以及赫尔墨斯的大儿子大祭祀塔特(Tat)三人合为一体,成为人们传说中的“赫尔墨斯神“。这三位一体的神将炼金术的知识浓缩为13句话,雕刻在一块祖母绿宝石板上,这就是闻名于世的翠玉录...

翠玉录内容:

1. 当我走进洞穴,我看到了一块翠玉,上面写着字,那是从赫尔墨斯的双手间被书写出来。从那里我发现了以下这些文字:

When I entered into the cave,I received the tablet zaradi,which was inscribed,from between the hands of Hermes,in which I discovered these word:

2. 真实不虚,永不说谎,必然带来真实:

This true without lying, certain & most true:

3. 下如同上,上如同下;依此成全太一的奇迹。

That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

4. 万物本是太一,藉由分化从太一创造出来。

And as all things have been and arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

5. 太阳为父,月亮为母,从风孕育,从地养护。

The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.
  6. 世间一切完美之源就在此处;其能力在地上最为完全。

The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

7. 分土于火,萃精于糙,谨慎行之。

Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

8. 从地升天,又从天而降,获得其上、其下之能力。

It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior.

9. 如此可得世界的荣耀、远离黑暗蒙昧。

By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

10. 此为万力之力,摧坚拔韧。

Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.

11.世界即如此创造,依此可达奇迹。

So was ye world created. From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof ye process is here in this.

12.我被称为三重伟大的赫尔墨斯,因我拥有世界三部分的智慧。

Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

13.这就是我所说的伟大工作。

That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended.

本来想找找原版的,后来发现难度不是一般的大呢,呵呵...
发表于 2012-11-13 19:41:26 | 显示全部楼层
我想问一下翠玉录的材料是不是有什么问题?? 听别人这样说过……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-18 09:45:22 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不像真的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-28 16:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
楼主应该加一句,此版英文原文为艾萨克牛顿所言
回复