发表于 2010-10-22 16:35:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最後由 我好餓 於 2010-10-22 16:38 編輯

a message from Archangel Uriel
channeled by Jennifer Hoffman

Friday, 15 October, 2010
乌瑞尔天使长透过Jennifer Hoffman传讯
文章出处
http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals/why-you-cannot-help-others

Jennifer's note: I asked for this channel today because several of my friends are facing very sad life issues. I cannot do anything for them, other than to
send them prayers, love and light. I feel helpless and sad, even though I know that all is in divine order. My question to Uriel was why did this happen and
why do I feel so helpless. This is his reply.

Jennifer的笔记: 我今天请求了这个讯息的传导,因为我有几个朋友正面临非常伤痛的生命议题。我除了为他们祈祷,送出光与爱给他们外,并无法做任何事情。我感觉到无助与难过,虽然我知道一切都在神圣秩序中。我对乌瑞尔天使长提出来的问题是:“为什么要发生这些事?为什么我会感到无助?”

Your desire to help others is part of your commitment to be of service to all of humanity at this time. Do not confuse helping humanity with alleviating its
suffering. You can reveal alternatives that will present new potentials for understanding and action but even with the vibrational shifts, new energies,
ascension and transformation, karma is still at work and soul contracts are being fulfilled. See beyond emotional consequences to the spiritual fulfillment
that is being created . Many contracts involve separation, final resolution and choices that are made without consideration of others' pain or reactions.

你有帮助他人的渴望,这是你承诺在此时期为人类服务的一部分。不要误以为减轻其痛苦是在帮助别人。你可以揭示出不同的方面,使人有潜在的机会产生新的理解和行动,但是,尽管现在伴随着震动频率的改变、新能量的涌入、扬升与转化,等等,业力仍在起作用,灵魂合约仍然要履行。超脱情绪的影响,去看到灵性上正取得的进展。许多灵魂合约包括了分离,以及作出选择而不顾别人会痛苦、会如何反应。

You are only seeing the pain and sadness of others, not the full scope of their experience. This is a lifetime experience that represents the completion of
energies gathered over many lifetimes within a soul group. Each one chooses the most powerful path they can connect with and although their choices may seem
weak and powerless to you, in reality they represent their decision to release energies in ways that make them feel powerful.

你只看到别人的痛苦与伤心,没有对他们整体经验的全盘视野。这只是此一生中的经验,代表的是整个灵魂团体在许多世以来聚集的能量的实现。每个人选择了自己所能走的最有效的道路,尽管他们的选择在你看来可能是虚弱无力的,但实际上他们在选择以让自己感到有力量的方式释放能量。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

沙发
发表于 2010-10-22 22:30:20 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-11-29 20:41:02 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享。。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板