1 SENSING LOCALE 1
     2 EXPANSION IN LOCALE 1
     3 POINT OF DEPARTURE
     4 NONPHYSICAL FRIENDS
     5 MOVEMENT TO LOCALE 2/INTRO FOCUS 21
     6 FREEFLOW IN FOCUS 21

本人试听了下WAVE1,就感觉很NB。。。。。。听的浑身麻。。。。。有尝试灵魂出体的可以下来听听。。
不过引导词是英文的。。。。。
This is your exercise to achieve focus 10, the 10th state, where your mind reminds awake and alert, and your physical body is deeply sleep.  My voice should be in your right ear at this moment, if not, turn your headphone around, so that you are hearing my voice in your right ear.

Now move your body into a relax position, free of points of strain, as you listen to the sound of natural power in the ocean surf.

Move now to your energy conversion box, move to your energy conversion box and raise the heavy lid, place in the box, all of your physical matter, worries, anxieties and concerns.  You won’t need them during the exercise and they will simply get in the way.  When you have them all in the box, close the heavy lid tightly and turn away from your energy conversion box.  Do this now.

Begin now your process of Resonant Tuning.  As you inhale, breathe in fresh energy and move it up to your head.  As your exhale, blow our stale used up energy and hum or sing in resonance.  Begin now and set your own pattern and rhythm, and complete the resonant tuning.

Breathe normally and relax, relax and breathe normally.

Say in your mind, say to yourself – “I am more than my physical body because I am more than physical matter.  I deeply desire to expand, to experience, to know, to understand, to control, to use, such greater energies and energy systems as maybe beneficial and constructive to me and to those near and close to me, also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understand of those individuals whose wisdom development and experience are equal or greater than my own.”

Now you will move to focus 3, the state of coherent mind and brain as I count from 1 to 3.  When I reach the count of 3, you will be in focus 3 with your brain and mind in great synchronization.  I am going to count now -1, 2,3.
  Relax, relax and enjoy the synchronization of your mind and brain.

You will move now to focus 10, the 10th state, where your mind is brighten awake and your body is calmly, deeply and comfortably sleep.  And to reach focus 10, we will use the 10 point system of total relaxation.  By the time we reach the count of 10, your body will be completely and totally relaxed in all parts in all ways.
First, let your jaw, let your jaw go limp, and relax, let the muscles and nerves in your jaw go limp and relax.

Now your eye lids, let the muscles and nerves in your eye lids relax and go limp.

Now your lips, let the muscles and nerves in your lips relax, relax easily and go limp.

Now the muscles in your forehead, the muscles in your forehead, let the muscles in your forehead relax, go limp.

Now the muscles in your cheeks, each cheek, let them relax, relax and go limb, relax.…
Now the muscles in your scalp, the muscles in your scalp over the top of your head, let them relax, relax.

Now the muscles in your neck, let the muscles in your neck relax, relax.

Now let the muscles in your eyes and the muscles that control your eyes, let them relax, relax.

Now let this relaxation of your head, let the relaxation of your head of the muscles and nerves in your head, let it sink inward, inward, let it flow into your brain, let this relaxation of your head flow into your brain, let it sink easily and deeply into your brain.  Feel it sinking inward easily and calmly until your entire brain feels more and more relaxed, more and more relaxed as you feel, as you feel the relaxation of your head sink inward, inward into the nerves of your brain, so that your brain feels relaxed.  

Now that your brain feels and understand this relaxation, now that it feels and understand this relaxation, as I count to 10, let it flow from the brain this relaxation, let it flow from the brain and to every part of your physical body, into your toes, into your feet, into your legs, into your hips, into your lower body, into your upper body, into your back, into your fingers, into your hands, into your arms, into your shoulders, let it flow into these parts, as I guide you in the count of the10 state.  I am going to count now.
4, look with your closed eyes at your feet in your toes.  Your brain tells the muscles and nerves in each foot, and each toe to relax.  Let go. Sleep.
5, look with your closed eyes at your legs, at each leg, from your hip down to your foot, your brain tells each leg to relax.  Let go.  Sleep.
6, look with your closed eyes at your hips, at each hip, your brain tells each hip, the muscles and nerves of each hips to relax.  Let go.  Sleep.
7, look with your closed eyes at your lower body, your abdomen down to your hips, your kidneys, your liver, your stomach, your intestine, your genitals.
  Your brain tells all of these parts in your lower body to relax.  Let go. Sleep.
8, look with your closed eyes at your upper body, your chest, your heart, your lungs, your diaphragm, your brain tells these parts and these parts of your body to relax.  Let go.   Sleep.
9, look with your closed eyes up and down your back, the muscles and nerves in your back, your brain tells your back up and down your back, the muscles and nerves in your back to relax.  Let go.  Sleep.
10, look with your closed eyes at your upper body, your arms, your hands, your fingers, your shoulders, your brains tells all of these parts to relax. Let go.  Sleep.
10, 10, 10, relax and be calm and comfortable in focus 10, the 10th state where your mind is brighten alert, and your physical body is deeply, calmly, comfortably sleep.

At any time from this moment forward, when you decide to remain physically and mentally wide awake and alert, all you need to do, is touch the fingers of your right hand to the back of your neck and repeat the number 1 in your mind.  When you do this, you will remain fully wide awake and alert both physically and mentally, wide awake and alert, the more you do this method of
remaining wide awake and alert in physical matter reality, the easier it will become.

Here is the simple way to remember any part of your life experience, whenever you so desire in your conscious physical waking state, you will remember that which you would desire to remember.  When you close your physical eyes and touch softly the fingers of your right hand to the center of your forehead, to remember completely that which you desire to remember in the conscious waking state, close your physical eyes and touch the fingers of your right hand gently to the center of your forehead.  When you do this, you will recall and remember immediately that which will consciously desire to remember.  The more you use this way of remember, the easier and more quickly will be your recall.

When you return to full physical waking reality, when you return to full physical waking reality,  your body will be so equalized as to overcome all those things that might hinder or prevent it from being and giving its best mental, spiritual and physical self.  The body physical will create within the system those properties necessary to cause the elimination to be so increased as to bring the best normal physical condition to the body.  The mental that will so give the impression to the system as to build the best more mental and physical forces for your body.  The circulation will be so equalized as you removed strain from all centers of the nerve system, as to allow the organs of the system to stimulate and secrete properly, those conditions necessary for normal conditions of your body.  The nerves supply the whole body will assume the normal forces.
The vitality will be stored in them through the application of the physical being as well as on the spiritual elements in the physical forces of the body.
Perfectly normal and perfectly balanced will be the condition when you return to the physical waking state.  Perfectly normal, perfectly balanced and perfectly equalized will be the condition when you return to the physical waking state.

You will return now to full physical waking reality as I count from 10 down to 1.  When I reach the count of 1, all of your 5 physical senses will be operating clearly, cleanly, sharply and beautifully.  You will be completely refreshed both physically and mentally, and wide awake and alert both physically and mentally.  I am going to count now.
10, 9, 8, 7, when I reach the count of 1, all of your 5 physical senses will be operating clearly, cleanly, sharply and beautifully.  You will be completely wide awake both physically and mentally, feeling refreshed and better in every way.  All when I reach the count of 1.
7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Wake up, open your eyes, breathe deeply, stretch your arms and legs and that is the end of this exercise.
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-3 18:54:23 | 只看该作者
为什么没人回复呢??????不解
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-6-4 23:11:40 | 只看该作者
听这首曲可能会灵魂出体吗?(笑)
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-5 19:39:47 | 只看该作者