lemuria文化及神智学史(二)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-2-5 06:09:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Helena Blavatsky  6 Y. w* K; S! }+ d2 T1 Q1 U
海伦娜 布拉瓦茨基夫人   j, z! H2 T2 Q  v& C. W7 v

. E7 Q( @  w, i* e/ Q: r' m7 d2 O- j$ ?
, D* u/ d3 M  D7 ^. \. BIn her book The Secret Doctrine (1888), Madame Blavatsky claimed to have learned of Lemuria in The Book of Dzyan which she said was shown to her by the Mahatmas. Mahatma is Sanskrit for 'Great Soul'. She may have obtained some of her ideas of a sunken land in the Indian Ocean from Sanskrit legends of the Rutas. Blasvatsky placed her 'Third Continent of the Third Root Race' to inhabit planet Earth - in the Indian Ocean between Madagascar and Malaysia existing 150 million years ago. Surprisingly, many scientists of her day concurred and even came up with the name, derived from 'lemur', the ghostlike primates who allegedly lived there. Lemurians were allegedly egg-laying beings with a third eye that gave them psychic abilities.  
1 ?+ Y# y+ j) S, Y布拉瓦茨基夫人在她的书《教条的秘密》(1888),声称从《禅(Dzyan)之书》中得知了姆大陆,她说是一位大圣人赠给她的。摩诃玛(大圣人)在梵语里是“伟大的灵魂”的意思。她会从有关鲁塔斯的梵语传说中获得一些她想像中的沉没于印度洋的大陆。布拉瓦茨基把她的书“种族的第三根源——第三大陆”放置在地球行星的居住者上——在马达加斯加和马来群岛之间,存在于150百万年前。令人惊讶的是,她那个时期的很多科学家都同时地说出这个名字,是源自于“lemur”,依其申述,恐怖的灵长类动物在那里生存。利莫里亚依其申述是像下蛋一样,拥有第三只眼睛,给予他们精神的能力。(不知印度的《梵卵往世书》是否述说了姆大陆?)
5 A6 ^8 e  _# Z- ZTheosophy: # g2 k3 F& j' S7 p  ^
9 K% [1 M: O9 P% L
Lemurians had pliable, jelly-like bodies and slowly developed physical forms. [Movement from higher to lower frequency - above the physical into solid matter].  
0 v  u5 q2 {. |利莫里亚拥有柔软的,果冻似的形体,慢慢地发展出物质形态。(从更高频率进入低频率——在物理层之上进入固体形态) * v3 U9 @- {  ~4 A$ |

7 |8 Q8 t. O* X3 l$ [( m3 NThe first Lemurian subraces allegedly were apelike, egg-laying hermaphrodites who communicated by mental telepathy through a third eye.  
5 e: l  U. D- J2 R" K最先生活在利莫里亚的亚种族依其申述是雌雄同体,用能看透他人心思的第三只眼睛来沟通。 & }# Z, j0 i- h9 D" Q' S

) {' \) r  E- p! gThis atrophied after Lemuria's fall and became the pineal gland still found in modern humans.  4 X0 U! r- Z  D$ g) d6 M% \
这是利莫里亚下沉后的衰退,松果腺仍然可以从现代人中找到。 : H) y/ k* \0 f' |/ [6 b* a

2 W4 ?3 p5 @+ d1 G2 @. n( z2 ZFrom higher energy grids - into the box = third dimension
6 ^2 f$ O8 c' I  Z1 ?从更高能够栅格——进入盒子=第三维度 # ~1 x' r7 H/ _. Z& j, S
' y) \0 _$ u1 o5 q: `' {+ b9 V$ I
Finally, the ever-increasing density of matter helped usher in an era of sexual reproduction, and two distinct sexes emerged from one being. This marked the fall of man, and henceforth male and female would strive to reunite as one body through sexual intercourse.  ! t& c% W9 a) ^1 Z( I' M7 C% _' m) b
最后,不断增长的物质密度帮助传达员进入一个性繁殖的时期,两种截然不同的性别从“一”出现了。这是人下跌的标记,从而男性与女性会努力地通过性行为而合为一体。 & V4 ^  `' J% m- N. L

- j1 p4 S( _7 lSome believe that Lemurians were much more like early humans, living in a sort of idyllic paradise, largely agrarian with lush forests and an abundance of flowers and fruit trees. Feminine principles of sharing, cooperation, and creativity produced a society virtually free of crime, strife, and warfare. They were vegetarians and lived in harmony with nature and other creatures. They had a highly developed psychic and telepathic abilities which were applied in everyday life - giving them manifestation and other reality creating techniques.  + i6 Q0 @  L# D% z  a! r' Z
一些就相信利莫里亚更加像早期的人类,生活在一种田园诗般的天堂里,主要地与繁荣的森林,盛开的花朵和结果的树在一起。女性法则的共享,合作和创造力产生了一个实质上是无犯罪,冲突和战争的<敏感詞>。他们是素食者,生活在一种与自然和<敏感詞>生物融洽的环境里。他们发展出精神和心灵感应的能力,应用于日常生活——给予他们显示和<敏感詞>真实的创造性技术。
沙发
发表于 2010-8-28 15:01:06 | 只看该作者
謝謝大大的分享。

评分

参与人数 1金幣 -10 收起 理由
飛翔朱雀 -10 惡意灌水

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2018-7-13 21:52:10 | 只看该作者
很喜欢看,谢谢分享