神智学要义

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-2-5 05:49:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Checklist of Some Principles of Theosophy
9 j* X1 j) y5 X1 m( b* N) ]神智学要义

1 d4 z- [  Q9 N) G2 H
9 Z! @# I, i% F0 C! LANCIENT WISDOM knew - and continues to know - deep and vast knowledge about ourselves, our purpose in life, nature, the universe, the highest god-like principles, and man's long pre-history on this earth. Theosophy is the portion of that ancient knowledge brought to us by H. P. Blavatsky toward the end of the 19th century, as taught to her by her Teachers in Tibet.: ^+ n: u/ X" b
0 \# R0 V$ [2 d2 n
古代智慧曾经了解,并且现在继续了解有关我们自己、我们生命的目的、自然、宇宙、最高神性原则、以及地球上人类漫长的史前历史的深广知识。神智学是H·P·布拉瓦茨基在十九世纪末传递给我们的古老知识的一部分,她则是得自于她<敏感詞>老师的传授。
& L  J! O6 N* B' R
0 Q6 U; b+ q% e" O& H) tSome of its principles are:
4 ~2 S4 k4 A' P" j1 r$ O8 p其中一些原则如下:

* t& ?: s6 i$ {9 X7 G2 e" L7 D6 i! o7 J- Z6 }: ~
Everything in the universe originates from one boundless, eternal, unknowable source. After a period of manifested existence the universe returns to that source. 8 P6 j  y* A5 k+ v
宇宙中的一切都起源于一个无限、永恒、不可知的源头。在一段时期的外显存在之后,宇宙重新回到这个源头。

! E1 c1 E7 ?" \5 b# j9 F+ P) T
( s( R9 v! X+ `, W& P( MThe universe itself is an organic whole, alive, intelligent, conscious, and divine. ( D7 q0 ^4 N* N# d5 h
宇宙本身是一个有机的整体,具有生命力、智能、意识和神性。
2 g2 S6 W" T/ A' U; K+ W( U

: ~, P- M; J) m, }# ]/ FThe laws of nature are the result of intelligent forces.
& v0 }* w1 f6 T! O自然法则是智能力量的结果。

5 N& K  }$ o( |' P) I& `2 c
( f6 {# c2 Z( [2 |. E9 CThe law of karma holds throughout the universe. It operates at all levels, ensuring justice, harmony, and balance.
! x$ D  y0 }- o* i羯摩法则适用于整个宇宙。它在所有层次运作,以确保公正、和谐和平衡。
& R+ y5 C. n$ M" x" b
9 a, @0 Y. w" h( X
We reincarnate into successive lives. Once we have reached the human level we do not regress back into animal forms.) o# o; U7 H# E2 _( q+ r
我们连续不断地再生。一旦我们到达人类层次,我们就不再<敏感詞>到动物层次。

; ?. X1 p/ d+ Y& N% J$ j9 a* c; V2 {$ m
The law of karma acts over our successive lives to ensure justice. (We don't get away with it.) We are the cause of every joy and pain in our own life.+ f, ?$ `# d, j2 w- O5 j
羯摩法则在我们前后相继的生命中发挥作用,以确保公正。(我们无法逃脱它。)我们是自己生命中全部欢乐和悲哀的原因。
$ [  Y' F; S% K; c
- Y1 I9 ^/ @) ~6 v7 f
A law of cycles provides fundamental structure at all levels. Two examples are our pattern of reincarnation, and the continuing lives of the universe as it appears, then returns to its source.; g& m0 M4 ?0 ^
循环法则为所有层面提供了基本构造。我们的再生模式,以及宇宙连续的生灭过程就是两个例子。

) N2 T* }7 S  ~! Y; v, [
  n( t6 e% E0 r$ gAnalogy and correspondence provide fundamental structure for the universe. This is a broad statement of the Hermetic axiom - As above, so below. # p6 p2 z& s% j3 ?' Y3 j" A  J5 U( X
类似和相应为宇宙提供了基本构造。这是赫密斯公理的概括陈述——“以下,如上”。

- |+ m- R3 N5 s2 W
: L1 \0 u% u6 V0 @3 jEvolution applies on a grand scale to all of life. 6 ]9 E" y. b7 o( C
进化以宏大的规模适用于所有生命。
$ N& [6 P& l* y

: `- }. V4 n# |1 Y& I8 \Soul gets involved in this world of matter. It experiences and learns. Soul then works its way back in a long pilgrimage to its primal source. This again follows a cyclic pattern.
# F8 K" [4 H" @灵魂投身于这个物质世界。它经历、学习。灵魂于是在回归其最初源头的漫漫朝圣路上跋涉。这同样遵循循环模式。
" n" i: Y: w! L" c* x

5 N. j( w. ~$ ]5 aThis evolution achieves experience, self-awareness, and ever increasing perfection. Evolution occurs on the physical, mental, and spiritual planes.
9 s: Z$ I/ W! f6 w进化获得经验、自我认知和日臻完美。进化发生于物理、心理和精神层面上。

+ z# E" Y1 P3 J" c. }4 H7 r
$ ]& \- v1 o5 h3 i/ i9 hSurvival of the fittest along with gradual accumulation of small beneficial changes does not explain the origin of the species. The origin of the species is due to intelligent design." i1 H/ V' [8 |! w
“物竞天择”无法解释“物种起源”。物种的起源是出于智能的设计。

2 X% R& `: R* s) A+ ~7 x( N9 s7 G3 V% E& v4 M' [
Humanity has experienced significant evolution in long periods on the continents (not islands) of Atlantis and Lemuria.* F. j) i. I8 @  R2 V$ ^/ S7 ?
人类已经在亚特兰蒂斯和利莫里亚大陆(并非岛屿)上经历了漫长而重大的进化。
/ n9 T, H7 {  Q+ r

5 W# P$ F# R, u) C& |There is a seven fold constitution of man ranging from the physical plane to the purely spiritual plane.
0 i+ b, x# C# J1 Q: {人的结构从物理层面到纯粹精神层面共有七个层次。

8 C3 `, ~2 I9 j" H! F
# J9 n) b- H& F8 u+ HThoughts are tangible objects on higher planes. Every thought and action has its effect on us and on our surroundings and has a karmic consequence.
# C& L0 b( J, A' h/ g在更高的层面,思想是切实的物体。每个思想和行动都影响我们和我们的环境,并导致羯摩后果。
' b" c7 e- a4 Z5 j# u0 N
8 A! }) i8 n. R0 G. Z) d
The three higher planes of this constitution form the higher self and that is what reincarnates from life to life and accumulates the experience, the lessons, the virtues. The lower planes form the lower self and are the vehicle used by the higher self while it is living in this active testing ground of incarnate life.4 ~: O& o6 H6 J% |7 H3 u
这个结构的上三个层面构成了“更高自我”,它由一生再生到另一生,并积累经验、功课、美德。更低层面构成了“更低自我”, 当更高自我生活于肉身生命这个活跃的试验场时,更低自我是它所使用的载体。

1 D: F2 h# Q7 I0 F- b- K
* p$ T; Q$ Y6 i; ^At the moment of death we have a review of our life just past - as we cast off this physical frame. After a short period, that varies greatly between individuals, we cast off other lower aspects of our constitution and the reincarnating self begins a long period of merciful, earned, rest before the next birth. # N' J$ ~& S: X& ^8 T- _
在死亡的一刻,我们会对自己度过的一生作一个回顾——那时我们抛弃了这个物理框架。经过一个短暂的时期——长短因人而异,我们抛弃我们结构中<敏感詞>较低的部分,再生的自我在再次投生之前有一段漫长的休息期。
! j, L' i2 D) {% Y  N, }0 u

: j" @* {! Q3 Y* l- D9 sOften during this life, our spiritual nature is obscured in our self-centered daily lives as we cater to our immediate needs and desires. But the spiritual self is always there to guide us if we seek it with strong earnest desire.$ s' a8 R( ]: y# ~: J
在今生中,我们的精神本质常常在我们以自我为中心的日常生活中黯淡无光,我们只知道满足我们直接的需求和欲望。但是,如果我们怀着强大、热切的愿望寻求它,精神自我总会为我们指点迷津。
4 {( o- G, q* L0 L/ E! D; |

; d9 s7 o7 O7 @1 d& k; CWe can strive to reach our higher self by:. \' L$ w6 v' V$ T- L! s2 X
我们能通过以下方法来达到我们的更高自我:
8 e: o& G# N3 T6 Z+ N5 \, B" l

; [# ]5 E9 i8 {( wListening to our still small voice of conscience.4 C4 l1 ]8 x6 F
倾听我们依然轻微的良心之声。
2 s6 E9 {/ k# v& Q5 u6 ~8 j8 N! e
8 M7 k2 a; t) {- y4 H- u+ S$ |, \
Noting the dreams from the higher self.$ {9 H5 i% i3 B
注意来自更高自我我的梦。

$ Z' |6 Z1 g$ k7 V8 D
  A) K9 N  w5 G4 D* g8 R  g( {Developing our intuition.
% @+ h5 u% M& B8 }开发我们的直觉力。

4 x& e  B/ K5 N6 r) S- c  u4 ?) H2 `6 [( Y3 @! v8 B4 C0 `7 T
Meditating.
  ?+ @9 B6 P  M# h冥想。

; J2 f+ ^9 s3 J6 i, P. s0 w5 |" U$ ], w" L: z1 b
Studying principles of the Wisdom Religion. $ ]  [" q6 [6 w' M% j
研究智慧宗教的原则。

" j' a- m# l$ C/ `# \. w$ }  F2 D' a2 |( N' d, c( g# L
Aligning ourselves with Nature.
7 [3 D2 W( {  X0 ^' s! s8 J, q- I. f将我们自己与大自然融为一体。
7 [' c3 Z8 `- l* n3 s

8 h6 a' P) d& R& a- K( x$ C( }  {Engaging in action for the greater good. ; k! {  e' R4 Q" N8 P  C
用行动来追求更高的善。

! }% C( ~2 N$ d# @9 O& G
9 r( g) W: M8 s7 M1 e* aCarefully reading the events of our daily life.+ I9 @* y. T7 k" f/ r; h2 i1 ~
仔细解读我们日常生活中的事件。
7 q% v' S7 ^# J8 c$ y
/ Q4 u: |. E3 b( Y& @' }/ `
Brotherhood is a fact in nature. We are ONE at the highest spiritual component of our nature. We are sparks from one flame. We are the fingers on one hand. We are ONE at other levels as well. ) o/ S" R4 F3 F6 e8 c% V! c: e
天下一家是大自然的真相。我们在我们本性的至高精神组成的层次上是一体的。我们是来自同一火焰的火花。我们是一只手上的手指。我们在<敏感詞>层次上也是一体的。

* i& A! M) G7 C+ ]! j9 W, S2 v! j, h( x2 A9 H$ `; c/ I5 e
We should:2 E$ a4 F3 I4 ^) L( O
我们应该:

) M5 p8 v  L9 h3 ?- A: P% r, {, H4 o; m, }' }7 T7 h
Understand we are not separate from humanity or the world.
. l5 s9 z  \  O4 ?* q, k懂得我们无法和人类或世界分离。
! s( V/ j" E8 m" z) `0 M1 ]! n3 z3 ]

/ a& \) N% n" E8 z6 e* g& vEmphasize brotherhood, altruism, and compassion in our daily lives.
& v; ^: U# m  X' ~在我们的日常生活中,强调兄弟关系、利他和同情精神。
  \, ]- l4 s4 V, ^

% A) o, C. \0 [Strive to know our higher self.
5 z9 u$ c9 X4 l6 G1 q; |力图了解我们的更高自我。

) Q) |( W- ^+ i; n7 L
, c. M6 S. `7 C; T( q- @! QAs a guiding rule - act for and as the Self of All. : V0 V, J$ \" ^& k
作为一个指导原则——为了并且作为全体自我而行动。

! @; n- J- Z& |* q  V
( \( x' u! n3 z$ F" \The religions of the world are branches on the tree whose trunk is the one ancient - once universal - wisdom religion. The religions are the tributaries of one great river. (But they borrow from each other to make the actual details much more complex.)
. {" o$ E2 B; `0 g) [世界的各种宗教是同一棵树上的不同分枝,它的树干是同一个古老的——曾经是普遍的——智慧宗教。各种宗教是同一条大河的支流。(但是它们互相借鉴,以使实际的细节更为复杂。)

3 D$ a( D4 l8 H; u5 @' x
( Y' S9 ^' Z- t- [+ C( DMythology often transmits some of this knowledge in symbolic form. . Q  U# k" k. T
神话常常以符号形式来传递一些这样的知识。
: f+ Q3 Q8 C2 E' r
& R9 J1 u9 o( U. S1 x( i$ `
Periodically, great teachers come amongst us to help us in this evolutionary path. They may create another branch on the tree. 4 {) u& E" T& Y+ [
伟大的老师定期来到我们中间,在这条进化之路上向我们伸出援手。他们会在树上造出另一根树枝。
- r. w, |: ~: g' [. @3 N5 |  a

2 c3 {# }( r+ [2 sHumanity's potential is infinite and every being has a contribution to make toward a grander world. We are all in it together. We are one.
9 z# K# L( [* k0 y* d人类的潜力是无限的,每个生命都为造就一个更宏伟壮丽的世界做出自己的贡献。我们一起身处其中。我们是一体的。
沙发
发表于 2010-8-8 16:58:04 | 只看该作者
翻译的很好啊!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-8-21 20:34:54 | 只看该作者
神智是指神的智慧?
回复

使用道具 举报

地板