不敢私享,补上一帖以飨诸位。

此本乃1624年伦敦再版英译本。
对比之前发的法文原本,此版本缺失开头的一小段祷言,会稍侯补上。

flamel_theexplicationofthehieroglyphicfigures.pdf

556.93 KB, 下载次数: 137, 下载积分: 金幣 -10

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-8 05:13:39 | 只看该作者
French:
Loué soit éternellement le Seigneur mon Dieu, qui élève l'Humble de la boue, et fait éjoüir le coeur de ceux qui espèrent en lui : Qui ouvre aux Croyans avec grâce les sources de sa bénignité, et met sous leurs pieds les cercles mondains de toutes les félicités terriennes. En lui soit toujours notre espérance, en sa crainte notre félicité, en sa miséricorde la gloire de la réparation de notre nature, et en la prière notre sûreté inébranlable. Et vous, ô Dieu Tout-puissant, comme votre bonté a daigné d'ouvrir en la Terre devant moi, votre indigne Serviteur, tous les Trésors des Richesses du Monde, qu'il plaise à votre clémence, lorsque je ne serai plus au nombre des Vivans, de m'ouvrir encore les Trésors des Cieux, et me laisser contempler votre face divine, dont la Majesté est un délice inénarrable, et dont le ravissement n'est jamais monté en coeur d'Homme vivant. Je vous le demande par le Seigneur Jésus-Christ votre Fils bien-aimé, qui en l'Unité du Saint-Esprit vit avec vous au siècle des siècles.

English:
Eternally praised be the Lord my God, which lifteth the humble from the base dust, and maketh the hearts of such as hope in him to rejoice: which of his grace openeth to them that believe, the Springs of his bounty, and putteth under their feet the worldly Spheres ( or circles ) of all earthly happinesses: In him be always our trust; in his fear our felicity; in his mercy, the glory of the reparation of our nature, and in our prayers, our unshaken assurance. And thou O God Almighty, as thy benignity hath vouchsafed to open upon earth before me (thy unworthy servant) all the treasures of the riches of the world; so may it please thy great clemency, then when I shall be no more in the number of the living, to open unto me the treasures of heaven, and to let me behold thy divine face, the Majesty whereof is a delight unspeakable, and the ravishing joy whereof never ascended into the heart of living man. I ask it of thee, for our Lord Jesus Christ thy well beloved Son, his sake, who in the unity of the Holy Spirit, liveth with thee world without end. Amen.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2011-1-8 10:54:16 | 只看该作者
进步了。。。。。。。。有英译的。。。。。。虽然再进步一点中文的更好。。。。但查有道总比先去了解法文强(虽说我还是蛮喜欢法文的。。)
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2011-1-8 10:56:36 | 只看该作者
额。。。。。。。。。。。文件名字连个空格也不隔开。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

地下室
发表于 2011-1-8 11:00:10 | 只看该作者
- -。。英文版勉强可以看看。。。
回复

使用道具 举报